How to Participate
To participate in this year’s edition, Journalists are expected to upload published articles on www.nmma.com.ng or send printed copy to 17b, Ololade Avenue, Off Association Road, Shangisha, Magodo.
- Journalists who submit their own articles as plagiarised works will be disqualified.
- Articles submitted must be on fertility related issues.
- Articles submitted must have been written and published or aired between January 1st 2017 and January 31st 2018
- Participation is open to journalists from any part of the country
- Registration closes on the 5th of March, 2018
There will be one winner in each category (Print, Electronic and Digital). The winners will receive cash prizes at the award conferring ceremony.
Terms and Conditions
The work of short-listed or winning journalists may be used in promotional activities by Nordica Media Merit Awards within the context of this award
- Plagiarised works will be disqualified
- The judges’ decision is final without any recourse to the entrants
By submitting any entry, participants agree that the rules and decisions of Nordica Media Merit Awards Committee shall be final and binding.
Participants shall absolve and release Nordica Media Merit Awards Committee, officers, directors, employees and partners from any claims, liability and/or loss resulting from their participation or the acceptance or use of the prize.
Help and Contact
For any questions about these terms and conditions, please visit our website www.nmma.com.ng or call 08077716410